Fried Egg Crepes
Ingredients (For 1 crepe)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- fillings of choice (some of my favorite are guacamole, roasted asparagus, salsa, and/or organic ketchup)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a medium sized frying pan with your choice of oil (I use olive or coconut which works great)
- Warm over medium heat for approximately 30 seconds before cracking your egg in the middle of the pan. Add egg whites and tilt pan in a circular motion to spread evenly throughout.
- Cover, and let cook for about 2 or 3 minutes, or until the egg whites are settled or the yolk is cooked to your liking. This may also depend on the strength of your stovetop.
- Slide the "crepe" onto a plate and add desired toppings, sprinkle with salt/pepper, and roll.
- Enjoy! You can even cut the roll into smaller pieces to create a "sushi" appearance, or if you really want to share with others ;)
- Check out my facebook page for more cool ideas! www.facebook.com/healtheasy