It's actually ridiculously easy and awesome, and your friends and family will thank you if you make it for them or bring it to your next potluck.
Roasted Sweet Potato Onion Dip
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1/2 cup sour cream or greek yogurt (You can also try subbing with 1/4 cup almond milk, but I can't vouch for that yet!)
- Pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- For faster roasting, cut sweet potatoes into thicker slices, and onions into approximately eighths.
- Place on a greased baking sheet, and lightly sprinkle with pepper, if desired. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 40 minutes, or until soft.
- Uncover to let roast for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- While warm, place sweet potatoes and onions in a mixing bowl and blend with a hand blender, or pulse in a blender or magic bullet. I left the skins on the potatoes and did not blend until smooth, but it is up to you.
- Stir in sour cream or greek yogurt, and mix well.
- Let cool and serve with your favorite veggies as a dip, or even spread on crackers.
Enjoy, and let me know how you liked it please!! :)
Share the love!