I thought it would be nice since I usually come up with ideas for snacks and such during the week and put them on Instagram, but think it would be nice to also have a write-up for these with more detailed instructions to keep consistent with my other social media accounts! My posts will be short and to the point, but I figure that's better since we're all busy people right! Please let me know what you think of this idea :)
Roasted Tomato and Goat Cheese Rounds
- Tomatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch circles (I used roma but any other kind would be great as well)
- Goat cheese of choice
- Salt, pepper, and/or garlic powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place desired amount of tomato rounds on a greased baking sheet (I used olive oil)
- Put a small dollop of goat cheese on the center of the tomato, and press down to spread.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes or until goat cheese begins to bronze.
- Remove from baking sheet with a flat spatula or turner to keep intact.
Enjoy! Eat warm or wait until they cool. These make a great snack or appetizer :)