BUT despite these small things, I keep in mind that if I reflect and look for the positives to gain perspective, I will know that tomorrow will be a new opportunity for a better day and a change in my outlook.
And along with that thought, I am leaving you with a very easy and unique recipe for delicious Kale chips that will brighten any day.
Pizza Kale Chips
- About 4 cups fresh kale, torn/cut into small pieces (I used the prepackaged kind)
- 1/2 cup marinara/tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic or onion powder (optional)
- 1 tsp each dried oregano and basil, or 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste, if desired
- Parmesan cheese to top
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a bowl, toss kale with marinara sauce, salt, and spices until mixed. Add more kale/marinara sauce to the mix as desired.
- Transfer to a greased baking sheet, and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake until kale dries, about 15-20 minutes depending on your oven.