-Elliptical, 10 minutes
-Kettle bell circuit, 3 sets with 30 seconds rest between sets:
- 10 swings, 45 lbs
- 5 each arm single arm snatches, 25 lbs
- 10 squats, 45 lbCran
- 20 side to side bends, 25 lbs
-Elliptical, 20 minutes
-Cardio circuit, 3x through with 30 seconds rest between sets:
- 20 side to side skaters (with 15 lb medicine ball)
- 10 burpees
- 10 jump tucks
-10 minute abs
It was a monster of a workout but I do feel so much better now! After a good weights and sprinting session today, I am ready for Thanksgiving :) Hopefully it will not take too much of a toll...
Now on to the good stuff, a Thanksgiving-y meatball recipe that you will be crazy about, especially since I got to test it out on some friends over the weekend and I think they would agree :)
- Approx. 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1.5 tbsp salt
- Pulse cranberries in a blender or magic bullet until they are coarsely chopped.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl, and add ground meat, parmesan, salt and seasoning, and mix well.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet, or two, depending on how big you want your meatballs to be. (I would say that this recipe makes about 20 1-inch meatballs).
- Shape into balls (or burgers if you prefer) and bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until the meat is browned throughout.
- Enjoy! Serve as an appetizer or with my revolutionary Cranberryana Sauce :) (featured in the photos)
Are you going to surprise your friends and family with these this Thanksgiving? :)
Let me know what you think!