- 1 lb ground turkey (beef works too!)
- 2 ripe/overripe champagne mangoes (or 1 large regular mango works as well)
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
1. Chop mangoes and onion into small pieces. This might get a little bit messy, but use a sharp knife and you should be fine! Don't worry if the pieces get a little mushy, they will still taste great.
2. Add to a bowl with your ground meat, and combine with all other ingredients.
3. Work to mesh ingredients, until the "dough"
4. Grease a muffin pan, and form mixture into balls, dropping one in each muffin space.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes on 350, or until the edges start to bronze nicely and the inside is brown throughout.
That's it! Eat by themselves or add to a salad, or over some spaghetti squash with tomato sauce :)
Have a great Sunday everyone!